Fighting for Something


Let me ask you something, have you ever fight for something good, something that is worth, something that is creating a  difference, something that scares you, or something that makes you feel worth fighting for.

In everyone's life, you gotta fight for something, I have always fought with my bad habits that were making me a loser, fought with the mind and heart situation - whether to prove someone is right, fought with the inner demon always want to make me the person who I was creeping to, fought with the inner doubts that were making me weak, and fought plenty of times many and do daily on a day-to-day basis.

Always I wonder Superheroes fight for Injustice, some fight for Vengeance, and some fight for the name of fame. Everyone has one reason to fight for themselves or for others, which in fact make them the one to take some matters into their own hand and make it personal until it is cleared out.

We always find someone by our side to make our problems their own and fight by our side no matter what or who is wrong they just want to fight and make it count on your side. Like, Batman has a sidekick Robin to always look his back, Justice league has everyone like a family to fight for each other to protect one's they love or Green Arrow has a Spartan to save him in all risky situation whether he knows that can be scary or risky for him as well.

In like you won't get a Sidekicks but you always got the best friend that never hangs you up in challenging situations where you are scared like Shit. Friends are a great masterpiece that we have and rely on them with your blindsides. Brotherhood What I am talking about is the one who won't give up on you and knows how worthy are you for the thing that you are fighting for and helps in all possible manner to make that dream come true.

The Great Example of Brotherhood I see is in the Indian Army, I am flattered to take this example as it gives me goosebumps to talk about our Army and not only me but we are proud of our army that makes us safe and fights for the Nation and always ready just to give their life for the nation's good that in terms are the real Superhero I know that makes a difference and today on the 72nd Republic Day I have to Salute them for their Bravery.

Do not lament the death of a Warrior

Killed in the battlefield

As those who sacrifice their lives in the war

Are Honoured in Heaven


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts